St. Paul’s Cathedral is one of London’s most recognized landmarks and popular tourist destination. It was designed in the 17th century by Christopher Wren to replace the old St. Paul’s, destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666. The cathedral sits atop Ludgate … [Continue Reading]
Students enrolled in the 2013 London Study program gathered at the Rhodes Hotel in the City of Westminster Thursday to receive London Transport smart cards, various documents and instructions before heading off to Covent Garden for the program's welcome dinner at … [Continue Reading]
Latest class headlines
- Day 11: Farewell, London!
- Day 10: Camden Markets & Greenwich
- Day 3: Fleet Street Tour, British Museum & Tate Modern
- Day 9: Westminster Abbey & Buckingham Palace
- Day 8: Tower of London & Harry Potter at WBS
- Day 7: Edelman & Maps
- The Few, The Proud, The Reddick
- Day 5: Hampton Court Palace, London Eye & HP Walking Tour
- day 11
- day 10
- day 9
- day 8
On the Ground in Blighty
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
A Farewell thought
This sentiment is attributed to Ted Geisel, aka "Dr. Seuss."
"Don't be sad it's over; smile that it happened."
July 4, 2013
Today was very historical, nonetheless. We were taken on a walking tour of Fleet Street by our tour guide, Sophie, who was very nice and appreciative of our group. I was very impressed with her knowledge of the area, and … [Read More...]